вторник, 12 март 2013 г.

The Church

A Church Hill Trapetsitsa

Market Street

In 1878, the Treaty of Berlin created a Principality of Bulgaria between the Danube and the Stara Planina range, with its seat at the old Bulgarian capital of Veliko Tarnovo.

The Center

The center of Veliko Tarnovo.

The Main Street

Buildings on the main street of Veliko Tarnovo.

Bulduin Tower

Baldwin Tower was built on the hill Tsarevets.

View to hotel Boljarski

Old and new buildings in Veliko Tarnovo. Hotel Boljarski is the red colored bilding.

Church St. Mary

An old capital city - Veliko Turnovo know days of glory and destruction. It was an important Christian center during the Middle ages.