вторник, 12 март 2013 г.

The Church


A Church Hill Trapetsitsa

Market Street


In 1878, the Treaty of Berlin created a Principality of Bulgaria between the Danube and the Stara Planina range, with its seat at the old Bulgarian capital of Veliko Tarnovo.

The Center


The center of Veliko Tarnovo.

The Main Street


Buildings on the main street of Veliko Tarnovo.

Bulduin Tower


Baldwin Tower was built on the hill Tsarevets.

View to hotel Boljarski


Old and new buildings in Veliko Tarnovo. Hotel Boljarski is the red colored bilding.

Church St. Mary


An old capital city - Veliko Turnovo know days of glory and destruction. It was an important Christian center during the Middle ages.